This is the continuation of Capstone IP1
The Key Assignment for this term is to prepare a case study analysis that focuses on the effects of business decisions and leadership with respect to business performance in the U.S. markets as well as potential expansion and growth in global markets.
Preparing a Situational Analysis of the Selected Case Study Company
Continue the case study of your selected company. Write a 750–1,000-word paper and address the following items, including Porter’s five Cs analysis (i.e., customers, competitors, company, collaborators, and climate):
- Describe the customers (current and potential).
- Identify the product(s) and distribution systems.
- Prepare an internal (controllable factors) and external (noncontrollable factors) environmental scan.
- Analyze the competitive advantages.
- Prepare a list of 3–5 opportunities for improvement using the SWOT process.
Use 5–8 additional sources. Use APA style (double-spaced, use of headings, correct citations, and sourcing).
Read the following open-source article, which discusses the evaluation of organizational effectiveness:
Read the following articles from the CTU Library to help inform your paper:
- Parnell, J. A., Carraher, S., & Holt, K. (2002). Participative management’s influence on effective strategic diffusion. Journal of Business Strategies, 19(2), 162–186. https://coloradotech.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.coloradotech.idm.oclc.org/docview/204413701?accountid=144789
- Porter, M. E. (2008). The five competitive forces that shape strategy. Harvard Business Review, 86(1), 78–93. https://search-proquest-com.coloradotech.idm.oclc.org/abicomplete/docview/227792464/6CF9A9688E3B42A4PQ/1?accountid=45927
Martz, W. A. (2008, August). Evaluating organization effectiveness. https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1795&=&context=dissertations&=&sei-redir=1
Please submit your assignment. This is the continuation of Capstone IP2