Read the case study titled “Missed Opportunities”, located in the online course shell.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Examine the pros and cons from the perspective of Crestview Hospital of the placement of its
new billboard directly adjacent to Briarwood Medical Center. Interpret the reaction of customers
and other community stakeholders to the billboard postings.
2. Use competitive marketing entry strategies to suggest the action that Briarwood Hospital should
undertake to counter the messages in the new Crestview Hospital Billboard postings.
3. Recommend the marketing communication strategy or strategies that both Crestview and
Briarwood Hospitals should employ. Justify why the Governing Board of both hospitals should
take a proactive role in promoting and implementing effective marketing strategies.
4. Assess the value of the various marketing research tool(s) that Briarwood and Crestview hospital
could use to promote effective marketing communication strategies. Justify your response.
5. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not
qualify as academic resources.
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA Include a cover page. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Center cover page, line 1, Case Study: Missed Opportunities, line 2, Kimberly Gale, line 3, HSA 505 Health Service Strategic Marketing, line 4 Dr. Johnson, line 5 August 31, 2014, I need running header and numbered pages right top corner of each page