This is a Collaborative Learning Community assignment.
It is important to understand how groups interact. This assignment will give you an opportunity to assess the likelihood of different candidates being compatible if they were to join an existing group. You will be using a subjective measure to determine the rankings. Since you will be working within your CLC group, begin to notice how the concepts you are learning are being applied in the group.
Use the file titled Choosing a Roommate to complete the following:
- In the CLC Discussion Forum present how you individually ranked the applicants in order from 1-5, with 1 being lowest compatible and 5 being the highest.
- Provide a two-to-three-sentence justification for why you ranked the applicants this way.
- Again, using your CLC group discussion forum, discuss the reasons for each applicant’s ranking.
- Come to a group consensus as to the ranking of the applicants.
- Select one member of your CLC to submit your groups ranking to the instructor with a three-to-four-sentence justification.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.