Computer Ethics PowerPoint
Review your initial post from this week’s discussion activity on computer ethics. Use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation based on your initial computer ethics discussion and associated research. To view a brief ‘How To’ video for creating a PowerPoint file for this assignment, click on the video in your course shell: Creating a PowerPoint (access this link through your online course)
Your presentation Should:
- Identify the key points you want to highlight.
- Contain a minimum of three slides in the body of the presentation.
- Each slide in the body of the presentation should have no more than three bullet points.
- Each slide must include animation.
- Include graphics, audio, video or embedded links as needed to support and enhance your topics.
- Create a title slide that that includes a Title of PowerPoint, Students Name, Course Number & Title, Instructor’s Name, and Date, in that order.
- Create a reference slide that identifies all sources used within the presentation (including graphics or other multimedia)
- Format your references according to APA style as outline in the Ashford Writing Center, and use in-text citations where necessary throughout the body of your presentation.
- I always go above and beyound my work so it must be very neat and well organized and done properly