Prepare a folder with your Matlab (m) and GUI (fig) files into zip folder
Description of Assignment
Develop a Matlab GUI that allows the users to label a connected component in the binary
image by clicking on one of its pixels.
Following are specific requirements:
– Your GUI must provide a button that allows the user to browse and select a binary image, and then show the selected binary image on axes.
– When the user clicks on a foreground pixel on GUI, you must use the position of mouse click as the starting point to implement the algorithm discussed in class to extract connected components.
– When the user clicks on a background pixel on GUI, there should be no change.
– You can use function ginput to read x and y coordinates of mouse click.
– You can use function imdilate to implement the morphological dilation operation.
– You must show the connected component output of the selected foreground object on a separate image next to the original image.
Read the connected component morphological algorithm in the word file attached (Dilation-Connected component algorithm.docx)
Assignment should be done using “morphological algorithm” and on the images(Input Set) provided