Create a healthcare delivery model for the U.S. healthcare system. When creating the model, ask yourself these questions: What is included? How does it look? Who does it serve? How is it financed? Is it sustainable?
Include the following in your project:
- A memo that explains the proposed model and what it hopes to achieve, including information on the changing dynamics of healthcare reimbursement and the associated funding sources.
- In a report outlining the model, you should include:
- An executive summary
- The model itself (i.e., what’s included in the model, who the model serves, description of how the model will be financed and sustained)
- Timeline of major events in healthcare that have transpired over the past 10 years that have impacted this new model
- A list of the current financing and reimbursement models within the U.S. healthcare delivery system and a statement of how each will change or remain the same under this new model
- A synopsis of the major challenges of economic and noneconomic barriers to improving quality, reducing costs, and increasing access to healthcare
- A list and description of stakeholders within U.S. healthcare system under this new model
- A SWOT analysis of the current U.S. healthcare system
- A trends forecast outlining the possible changes in healthcare that may affect the model over the next 5 years
- A voiceover PowerPoint presentation to the Senate committee to layout/describe the model in detail