- Ch. 2, “Software Quality Attributes,” of Software Testing: Concepts and Operations
- “Quality Attributes Table” document
Continue your work using the scenario presented in Week One.
Iterative testing is an essential element of Agile. This requires tracking the changes made and making sure all members of the team have the correct version of the program.
Quality Assurance (QA) in Systems Development is a set of processes that ensure the delivered systems meet the pre-defined expectations. Note that QA is not testing. Software Configuration Management consists of a set of tasks that track and control changes to the environment. Configuration management incudes software source version control.
The Director of Software Engineering has noted that some members of the team are not following the company’s Quality Assurance and Version Plan and has asked you to present to the team in order to help them and your intern understand the importance of the plan.
Create a PowerPoint® presentation containing 10 to 12 slides, including an introduction and conclusion slide and detailed speaker notes, that includes the following:
- A brief description of Quality Assurance (QA) in Systems Development and why it is important
- An illustration of the testing process in the Agile model
- A brief explanation of automated testing
- A logical description of the processes ensuring that the functionality, security, and performance of the application are met
- An explanation of what versioning is and why versioning of the program is necessary
Using the Quality Attributes Table document provided, complete the 1- to 2-page table of quality attributes.