Research Paper Outline with Annotated Bibliography
After continued research, construct a working outline for the research paper. The outline should cover the topics and supporting details of your research paper. The research paper must affirm the thesis on the approved research topic you have selected.
The outline must be a minimum of 500 words (approximately two pages, if the template is used properly). It should include an updated thesis, conform to APA style standards, and be as detailed as possible.
Create a list of 10-15 sources that will be used to affirm and/or support your thesis in your research paper.
- Include both primary and secondary sources.
- Sources must be academic and appropriate to the topic.
- Be sure to label the sources as primary or secondary under separate headings.
- Write an annotation that is 150-200 words for each source.
- Format the list in accordance with APA style.
Use only sources found at the GCU Library or those provided in Course or Topic Materials.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Refer to the resource, “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style, referring to the indicative annotation protocol.