The assessment is an individual task. The proper completion of the task will demonstrate the knowledge of the student on the topics related to:
- Sales Management,
- Personal Selling,
- The selling process and,
- The Salesforce.
By doing so, the student will show up his/her capacity to understand the Sales Management Function as part of a Business Organization along with the importance of understanding the relationship of both department and functions with the rest of the company (for instance, as part of the IMC strategy).
Therefore, to check that specifical knowledge, the student is expected to answer to the following questions:
TOPIC: THE PERSONAL SELLING PROCESS.
1) Could you please identify and explain the main challenges for the personal selling process related to the evolution of the sales process in B2B environments?
TOPIC: PERSONAL SELLING.
2) Could you please explain the different types of salesforces? What is the relationship between the development of different types of salesforces and the strategic objectives of a business organization?
TOPIC: INTRODUCTION TO SELLING AND SALES MANAGEMENT.
3) Could you please explain me the main difference between “Multi-channel Selling” and “Omni-Channel selling”?
- Wordcount: 1.500 – 2.000 words
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.