Managing the Generations
Self-Reflection Questions for Consideration
Self-Reflection exercises can be used as an opportunity to evaluate yourself honestly. The point of these exercises is to challenge you to think about how you can improve. Please respond to the questions below to include your thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Take this as an opportunity to reflect upon your perceptions about working with different generations.
- Why is it important to consider the five generations in the workplace?
- What are some of the similarities and differences between the generations?
- How can a manager effectively manage communication in a multi-generational workplace?
- How can a manager effectively manage conflict in a multi-generational workplace?
- What are the pros and cons of a multi-generational organization?
- What are the most important concepts that you have learned in this course? What are the most important things you have learned about yourself?
- This is an individual assignment and as such, you must not give help or receive help from another student or individual.
- Please answer these questions in a Word Document.
- Each time an assignment is submitted, including the following information:
- Assignment number and title,
- Student’s name,
- Course: MGT5690.E1
- Please submit your assignment to the Moodle portal.