For this assignment, you must write a short essay on the topic of relating decision-making tools to our everyday life. Please research situations in which people or companies have successfully used quantitative decision-making tools to accomplish practical tasks and share your findings.
This paper must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document. Requirements for the essay include:
- Reference page (A title page and abstract are not required)
- At least 400 words (excluding the reference page)
- Current APA format for all elements within the paper
- 12-point, Times New Roman font
- References should include:
- The textbook
- At least 2 Internet and/or online library resources to support interview findings. Internet resources could include websites, articles, journal articles from the Moody Library database, etc.
For further instructions on the grading of this assignment, please refer to the attached Short Essay Rubric.