look at the proposal
so here is the break down of the question :
write APA style 4 pages for
- Project outline (1 page)
- Identify the company and category of software developed.
- List process improvement goals.
- Material can be taken from the approved proposal submitted to instructor.
- Be sure this project is approved by the instructor.
- Process improvement background (2–4 pages)
- Research current industry-accepted software development process improvement methods.
- Choose the methods that you will use to guide your process improvement plan and justify your selection
- Describe background material from your choice of industry-accepted software development process improvement methods.
And 4 pages for following content:
Work within the subsection titled Best Software Practices for Process Improvement.
- Identify the problem.
- Identify the areas that need improvements within the organization, the process, or the team.
- Identify the solution.
- Identify at least 3 best software practices that fit the organization that you selected to improve.
- Provide brief descriptions of each of those practices.
- Justify the solution.
- Make sure that you justify your selection for each practice and how it will improve the process.
- Implement and communicate the solution.
- Provide a plan to implement and communicate those improvements, and analyze the potential benefits that these improvements will have on the organization and its processes.