Number each step in your word document. -5 for not doing so. This is due by 2/26 11:59pm. I will allow for feedback submissions until 2/22 at 11:59pm. You must submit through the assignment portal and email me by the deadline to tell me you submitted. As with the last assignment, please have the same member submit both. Save your assignment by your last names (-5 for not doing so).
- In a Word document, list the research question you used in Assignment 2. You may alter it if you were told there were errors or if it needed to be more specific (5 points).
- Take a screenshot (not a picture) of both the data view and variable view of cases you have entered (show all) into SPSS from Assignment 2. This should only be two screen shots. Now paste the screen shots under Number 1 above (15 points for this step). If you were told you had errors in Assignment 2, and some people did, fix them before getting to this step or you will lose all 15 points. If you had no errors, just cut and paste. This must be corrected if you did not have the correct variables, or the below will be incorrect.
- Run one independent sample t-test on the appropriate variables. Cut and paste that t-test table under the above screen shots. Interpret the results – the relationship between the variables you chose in a minimum of 3 sentences. Tell me what this means about your variables you analyzed in this step (20 points for this step).
- Run an ANOVA on the appropriate variables. Cut and paste the ANOVA table under the above. Interpret the results – the relationship between the variables in a minimum of 3 sentences. Tell me what this means about your variables you analyzed in this step (20 points for this step).
- Explain the p value (significance) and what it means about the relationship for both tests above. Use a minimum of 2 sentences per p value, you should have 4 sentences total(15 points).
- Run a partial correlation with three variables, one of them is your moderating variable. Cut and paste the tables under the above p value question. Interpret your results in a minimum of three sentences. (20 points)