This Week’s Discussion Post
For this week’s discussion, create a brief presentation addressing the following:
- Your business plan is now complete. Imagine you are in front of a group of investors, presenting your business idea and encouraging them to invest in your chosen company.
- Title Page with the company name and your name.
- Outline of What You Do.
- Target Market.
- Market Size.
- How big is the market or industry on which you’re focusing?
- What are the growth opportunities?
- Who are your key competitors?
- Your Management Team.
- Who runs the business?
- What are their roles and key skills?
- Business Model.
- How will your business make money?
- What key financial information does your audience need to decide whether to invest in you and your business?
- Funding You Are Seeking.
- Why Will Investors Want to Invest in This Business and in You?
Select one of these formats:
- PowerPoint with notes; no more than 10–12 slides.
- Audio over PowerPoint.
- Video presentation over PowerPoint
- Storytelling (video recording)—no PowerPoint needed for this option.